Lush Shampoo Bar And Conditioner Review

Saturday 22 August 2015


So recently for the first time I bought the Lush New Shampoo bar and American Cream Conditioner, I’ve never tried Lush’s hair care before, but after seeing so many positive reviews about the shampoo bars I decided I’d give them a go.



The Lush New Shampoo Bar is heavily scented with Cinnamon and the website describes it as a solid bar with cinnamon, clove and peppermint, this is meant to stimulate your scalp. The cinnamon leaf, bay and cloth bud oil’s combine with peppermint this is meant to boost the blood flow, which stimulates the hair follicles. This all is meant to help with making your hair healthier and the rosemary helps sooth’s the scalp whilst adding shine to your hair.

I have used this shampoo bar quite a few times and I love it a lot. To use the shampoo bar you can either wet the bar or rub it directly on the scalp or you can wet the bar and rub it in your hands. I choose to just rub the bar directly onto the scalp as I find afterwards it helps give my hair more volume and has helped my hair grow longer quicker.  I love this bar because I find it smells incredible, it cleans my hair really well especially when I’ve had hair spray in (I use the Fudge Urban one and sometimes one wash with other shampoos isn’t enough to get it out and sometimes there’s some product left in.) it leaves my hair feeling really nice and light whilst having a really nice shine.  



Along with this shampoo bar I use the American Cream Conditioner, which smells incredible as well like a strawberry milkshake. I bought this after talking to one of the workers and she recommended this as it’s a double strengthen conditioner which doesn’t way your hair down It’s a very light conditioner. I got this one as well because of the fact I use a lot of heat on my hair because I straighten my hair almost every day and this is obviously damaging, so I wanted something that would keep my hair hydrated. I wasn’t disappointed. This product smells amazing and it moistures your hair really well, I don’t find myself using that much product and it is one of the lightest conditioners I’ve used and I think this may be a product I will repurchase again in the future.

Lush New Shampoo Bar- £5.75
Lush American Cream Conditioner:
100g- £4.50
250g- £8.95
500g- £14.25

Have any of you tried the Lush Shampoo Bars? What are your thoughts on them?
Emma

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric