Liz Earle Cleanse And Polish Review

Saturday 16 May 2015


So I recently went into boots with the intention of going in and buying some facial wipes and to have a look at some facial cleansers and I came across the Liz Earle stand. I’ve seen many bloggers blog and rave on about the Liz Earle stuff and I didn’t intend on buying anything, but after having a little talk with the woman who was on the stand I decided to buy the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish cleanser with two Muslin cloths. This was £15.50 from Boots.

This cleanser is the iconic cleanser for Liz Earle and has won many beauty awards. The cleanser works by having two phases. The first phase is cleansing any trace of make up or any muck off your face, the second phase is to Polish the cream off with the cloths in the set. The cleanser has some natural ingredients one being cocoa butter and the other Eucalyptus. This is also meant to be suitable for all skin types.

I’ve had this set for a week or so and the first time I used it I completely fell for it. Comparing it to my two Neutrogena cleansers I found straight away my skin felt more hydrated and not at all dried out; this is a problem I usually have after using my other cleansers. My skin looked more radiant and it felt so smooth my skin felt amazing especially since I had a busy day and I was tired my skin felt amazing.  When I first tried using it I had a small little break out on my left cheek that just didn’t seem to be disappearing and after using this cleanser for about 3 times I found it has died down so much that it’s barely noticeable.

This cleanser by far has been the best one I have used and I have tried so many different types of cleansers, I definitely recommend this if you have dry skin and you often find that cleansers dry your face out because this won’t dry it out it will keep your face feeling moisturised and fresh.  This is a product I’m definitely going to be re-purchasing.

For the Liz Earle 100ml cleanser and two muslin cloths it costs £15.50 but just for the 100ml cleanser it costs  £14.

Have any of you tried this product before if so what are your thoughts on it?
Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric