The Me-Time Tag

Saturday 7 March 2015



So a couple of weeks ago I was looking through bloglovin’ and I found this tag on someone’s blog and unfortunately I forgot to make a note of who’s blog it was on and I couldn’t find the blog it was on but this is the Me-time tag and I hope you guys enjoy reading it.


1. What do you watch or read during me-time?
I tend to watch more films or TV programs during me-time so it’ll probably be something like Pretty Little Liars, Vampire Diaries or maybe some films like The Hunger Games, Divergent or maybe something that is more of a drama like If I Stay. 



2. What do you wear during me-time?

Usually my me-time will be on a night time so I’ll tend to wear some pyjamas and depending on how warm it is will depend on if I wear shorts or long pj bottoms.

3. What are your me-time beauty products? 
I love to use Lush products or Soap and glory so I’ll tend to have a bath and I’ll use a Lush bubble bar or one of their bath bombs and after I’ll use some of the Soap and Glory moisturisers. 



4. Current favourite nail polish? 
I’m going to say Essie I’ve been wearing them a lot recently but I can’t choose I’m going to go with either Bahamma Mama or A-List.  

 

5. What do you eat/drink during me-time?
I think it depends on what mood I’m in but sometimes I’ll have some popcorn that’s usually my go to but sometimes I’ll just eat something as simple as cereal or maybe something more unhealthy, it just depends.
 


6. Current favourite candle?
I haven’t really got a favourite candle at the moment but my current ones that I’m burning is an Ikea one which is called ‘Sinnlig’ and it’s a lavender scented candle but I also havemy Yankee Candle which is the scent ‘Sunlight On Snow’ which I absolutely love! 
 

7. Do you ever have outdoorsy me-time?

no I prefer to stay cosy and comfortable during me-time so I’ll tend to stay in the house and in my room during it.



8. Would you ever go see a movie alone?
I don’t think I have the guts to do that to be honest I can just manage eating alone in somewhere like subway or costa alone but I don’t think I could go and see a film I’d feel too awkward.
 

9. Favourite online store?

I’m going to say either Newlook or Boohoo I absolutely love them websites I always find things I love and everything I’ve ordered from these two shops I’ve loved a lot! 



10. What else do you during me-time?
I usually sit and watch some films or tv but I’ll sometimes watch youtube videos or maybe Netflix along with sitting on the internet or listening to music, it just depends on the type of mood I’m in.

So this was my me-time tag I hope you guys enjoyed this and I tag anyone that wants to do it, if you decide to write this leave a link in the comments or even leave answers in the comments.

Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric