Lush Haul

Saturday 19 April 2014

Ok so this is my first Haul I’ve decided to write about and at the moment my obsession is Lush, after deciding to purchase the Dragon egg bath bomb from Lush last Summer and finally I went back during the Christmas holidays and bought some more Lush stuff, and since I’ve been hooked. Now every time I go into town I find myself going straight to Lush to buy some new things. So over the last month I think I’ve finally collected enough Lush products to do a haul, so here are some of the things I bought.


Rose Queen (£2.75) I got this out of the Rosie gift set that Lush sell and I have to admit I didn’t know what to expect from it, from the looks of it I thought all it would do is turn the bath pink, but when it came to putting it in, there were actual flowers inside of the bath bomb. The bath was so amazing and relaxing, It left my skin feeling very soft and smelt of Roses. Unfortunately I couldn’t take a picture of it because I have already used it.
  



Immaculate Eggception Pink (£6.95), this was part of my Easter present off my mam and dad, I haven't actually used it yet but one of the workers showed me a demonstration of it and I'm really excited to use it. This bath bomb is defiantly the most expensive but you can get 3 baths out of it. You can split the shell off into two and then you get another mini bath bomb in the middle.


Fluffy Egg (£2.95) I once again got this in my Easter box and haven’t used it yet but this smells incredible, it’s so sweet I honestly could eat it that’s how sweet it smells I can't wait to actually try it.



Rose Jam (£3.50) for how much this costs you get so many uses out of it as you can see I split it into the two halves and just crumble a bit into my bath, I got this out of the Rosie gift set which cost £15 pound and I have got around 2 baths already and I still have plenty left. If you get this you're definitely going to get a lot of use out of it.


Bunch of Carrots (£5.95) These are amazing they smell incredible and are so easy to use, you just swirl them in the water under the tap and they create loads of bubbles. They leave your skin smelling incredible and soft like every other Lush product. But for the price you get three carrots and you get a load of use out of them.


Amandopondo (£2.75) since I got this I have used this so many times and I can say that it’s definitely one of my favourite bubble bars. You get a lot of bubbles out of it and a lot of uses out of it. They also smell amazing it’s got a relaxing smell that can make you feel very calm, which gives an relaxing atmosphere.


Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner (£15.95) first of all I didn’t pay the £15 for it I got it in the Rosie gift set and it’s only a small tub. I have used it once and it was just a tester and I’m still unsure whether I like it or not. I admit it smells really nice and it does leave your skin really soft but, when I used it, it kind of left my skin sticky for a while, maybe it didn’t wash off properly but I’m not keen on it.


Dragon’s Egg (£3.25) I got this a while ago and of course it’s been used, this was the first thing I bought from Lush and it’s one of my favourites, because it looks quite boring and plain, but it’s the complete opposite. It actually turns your bath orange it’s quite a cool one to watch as it spurts the orange out, bubbles and fizzes a lot but this one leaves your skin soft and it leaves you covered in a light shimmer of glitter.

 Every single Lush product I have bought has had amazing results, the bath bombs always leave your skin smelling amazing and always leaves it soft and revived. The bubble bars do the same. Everything I have bought from Lush has always left my skin feeling soft and smelling amazing! The one product I do want to try is one of Lush’s skin care products; I would love to know how good they work.

So this was my Lush haul and review, I’ll hopefully post soon,

Emma

2 comments:

  1. I'm so obesessed with Lush at the moment. I've only reall just discovered their products but I love it!
    Really want to try that body conditioner
    hcozens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lush is amazing and i'm quite new to them too, but if you want to try the body conditioner you can ask for a sample at the shop and you get a small pot of it to try before you buy the product if i was you i'd do that because i kind of half like the product. i don't like how it feels when you apply it but i love the results after!

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric